Friday 21 November 2008

Seasons Greetings


This, believe it or not, is a Christmas card. The first I've received this year. A definite candidate for worst greeting card ever! Yes I know it's a corporate card, sent from one of the companies we do business with, that's not the point.

Just look at it! I say it's a Christmas card but there's no mention of Christmas, nor sight of any other element that might risk the merest knat's cock of a chance for controversy!! A blander piece of turd you'll never see!!!!

I'm a hypocrit of course. I could hardly call myself religious and yet I celebrate the birth of Christ every year. Still, with this kind of thing landing on my doorstep, I'll be starting to wonder if my atheism's well placed!!

If this is the kind of bitter fruit borne from from trying to please everybody, I think it might be time to start deliberately pissing people off.

Up yours!! The lot of yer!

1 comment:

Gareth/Charlotte said...

Thought you'd like it.